US Inspect is the Nation’s leading employee-based inspection service firm, delivering residential, relocation, and commercial inspections since 1987.US Inspect partners with leading relocation management firms from end to end management and delivery of corporate relocation inspection services.
The Project Specialist position is an Entry Level position. You will be responsible for managing the end to end process for delivery of all client orders at the highest level of quality. This includes, but is not limited to the following duties:
- Plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines within budget.
- Acquire resources and coordinate activities of team members and third party contractors.
- Liaise with project stakeholders and clients on an ongoing basis.
- Set and continually manage project expectation with team members and clients.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the Order Management Team.
- Plan, schedule, and track project timelines, milestones, and deliverables.
- Proactively manage the project scope, identify potential issues, devise and execute contingency plans.
- Develop and maintain strong personal relationships with key personnel within the client base.
- Coach, mentor, motivate, and supervise third party contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Compilation and presentation of general client feedback, client inquiries, client concerns, and client satisfaction levels.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to respond to stakeholder needs accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with attention to general details and stakeholder specifications.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- University degree or college diploma
- Demonstrated experience in personnel management.
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office